Chess & Michael’s
Your Wedding film is in the hands of experienced storyteller-editor and colorist, check back to
see what stage of editing your film is in and to see some updated notes as we edit!
Safeguarding Your Footage
2. Upon arrival to our editing suite, your footage is backed up again onto two additional drives before we begin editing.
3. As I edit, your film projects are mirrored.
2. Your wedding teaser is in process
3. Your wedding teaser is delivered 4. Your Ceremony and Toasts are synced
5. Editing Ceremony/Toasts/Rehearsal.
2. I search for the project song(s) that match you and your day. 3. Your Highlight Film is pieced together shot by shot, scene by scene to form your story
1. Your footage is color corrected, shot by shot
2. Your sound mix is balanced
3. Additional effects are added.
Notes from the Editor
We are currently editing ceremony, toast, dances and rehearsal dinner. Correcting all sound clips, colors and placing video clips in correct order.